£10.00 – £38.50
• Excellent water retention properties
• Can be used in potting compost for container planting
• Protects against adverse weather
• Great addition to sandy soils or dried out ground
• Safe to handle, lightweight and easy-to-use
PLANT!T Vermiculite is a firm favourite with avid gardeners, due to its excellent water retention properties, and ability to be added to any growing media. PLANT!T Vermiculite is a natural, sterile, soft mica mineral with great water holding and insulation properties. It also offers a high cation exchange capacity which means it will slowly release nutrients back to your plant which it has absorbed during watering.
PLANT!T Vermiculite can also aid propagation when used as a top layer, as it reduces evaporation and can help ensure the seed case is lost. Using PLANT!T Vermiculite also reduces plant stress in extreme weather conditions due to its insulation properties. PLANT!T Vermiculite is safe to handle, odourless, lightweight and easy-to-use.