Orchid Myst Spray
£2.00 – £5.00
• Provides all necessary organic and mineral nutrients to prolong flowering
• Continuous supply of low level nutrition
• Easy-to-use – just a few squirts every few days
• A complex solution of nutrients, growth enhancers and natural organic insect repellents
• Available in 100ml or 300ml spray bottles
Orchid Myst is a nutrient solution containing all the elements needed by orchids. The specifically designed solution is intended to replicate the nutritional environment of wild orchids.
Nutrients are available at very low level on a continuous basis with every watering. It can be sprayed on the potting mix allowing it to trickle down through the bark into the root zone, or you can apply directly on the leaves, but not the flowers. Using this method avoids any risk of water logging and ensures that the solution is delivered in a highly oxygenated state.
Orchid Myst can be misted gently over the foliage, supplying significant nutrition to the plant and helping to recreate the humidity that most orchids crave. It can be sprayed onto exposed aerial roots partially exposed as in Phalaenopsis or fully exposed as often with Vandas. These fleshy roots are designed to absorb water.
Spray downwards through the bark and repeat several times around the surface area. Mist all foliage, do not mist the flowers. Repeat every 2-3 days.